|Amount (quilting weight cotton fabric-44" wide)||United States|
|1/2 - 1 yd||$4.25|
|2.01 yd - 10 yds||$7.50|
|>10 yds - 22 yds
|>22 yds - 40 yds||$18.75|
|>40 yds - 50 yds||$35.00|
|Amount (quilting weight cotton fabric-44" wide)||Canada/Mexico|
|1/2 - 1 yd||$8.00|
|2.01 yd - 10 yds||$25.50|
|>10 yds - 34 yds ||$47.00|
|>34 yds - 44 yds||$61.30|
|>44 yds - 54 yds||$86.80|
|Amount (quilting weight cotton fabric-44" wide)||All Other Countries|
|1/2 - 1 yd||$12.35|
|2.01 yd - 10 yds||$33.85|
|>10 yds - 34 yds ||$78.00|
|>34 yds - 44 yds||$102.50|
|>44 yds - 68 yds||$138.00|
* Orders over $150 ship for free in the U.S.; international orders are discounted $12.50. Must be a single order - multiple orders may not be combined to qualify for free shipping. Free Shipping may not be stacked with any other offer/coupon. Clearance and deeply discounted items will not be included in the total for Free Shipping.
Orders that qualify for Free Shipping are shipped using the most cost-effective method available to us and will be decided upon by The Quilted Castle. In some cases multiple packages will be used.
- Domestic Flat rate envelopes and first class mail packages are able to be tracked. The number provided to Domestic customers upon shipment of your order is a tracking number. Single pattern shipments will not have a tracking number provided.
- Foreign Flat Rate Envelopes, Boxes and First Class Mail Int'l packages will be supplied with a Delivery Confirmation number. It is not a tracking number - international packages cannot be tracked after they have left the United States.
- Insurance is available and is recommended. We cannot reship or refund a lost or damaged package if you did not purchase insurance.
- We ship using USPS First Class, Priority Mail and Priority Mail International.
For flannel, knit, home dec, linen blends, extra-wide quilt backing and laminated/specialty fabrics, we can usually fit 4 yds into the flat rate envelope due to their bulk. Anything over 4 yds of these items will need to be shipped in a box.
- Any customs, duties, and VAT taxes or any fees related to exchange rates are solely the responsibility of the buyer. The Quilted Castle will list the total for products purchased on the customs form.
- If shipping was significantly less than what you paid, we will adjust your charges upon shipment of the order.
- Any international package returned due to unpaid customs duties/VAT will be refunded less the shipping charge and a 15% restocking fee.
Please use the contact us link at the top of the page if you have any questions or need assistance.