- it’s roomy! I can fit 4 beach towels and more in mine!
- two pocket options, zippered closure or a slip pocket (or you could do both – one on each side)
- fun accents to show off your favorite quilting cotton prints
- key loop
Notes on interfacing:
I give several options for interfacing choices depending on what fabrics you’re using and what type of bag you like. Heavy weight fabrics with interfacing, Soft & Stable, or batting/cotton canvas are a few of the combinations you can choose from. There is more information and details on selection included in the pattern. *
+ Requirements based on 44” wide fabric.
- Exterior fabric 1 1/4 yards (1 yard if using 54’’ wide fabric)
- Lining fabric 1 1/4 yards (1 yard if using 54’’ wide fabric)
- Accent fabric (Handles, pocket lining) 3/4 yard
- Accent fabric (facing) 1/2 yard
- 10” zipper (optional)
- twill tape or ribbon 1” wide 4.5’’ piece
- *fusible woven interfacing (Pellon SF101 – 20’’ wide) 2 3/4 yards
- swivel clasp (1’’) or d-ring (1’’)
Recommended Fabrics: home dec, heavy linen, denim, canvas, twill, duck cloth, for exterior and lining. Quilting cotton for accent fabrics.
Advanced beginner with an adventurous spirit.
+ Approx. Finished Dimensions: 7.5” D x 14.5” W across base, 14.5” tall, 23.5” including handleint
Fabric is sold by the yard.
For Example: Enter .75 in the box below and click "add to cart" to order 3/4 yard.