It’s the Go Anywhere Bag because, well, it’s that simple, I think you can go anywhere with it and look unique, stylish, and pretty darn cool. This is one of the larger bag patterns I offer, not huge, but definitely roomy enough for whatever comes your way.
The best part? All the pockets.
+ 3 roomy pockets on the front: great for sunglasses, keys, and your phone
+ one large back pocket
+ interior slip pocket
In this pattern you’ll find:
- Step-by-step instructions with professional illustrations for making one Go Anywhere Bag
- Full size print-at-home pattern pieces
- Variations for magnetic snap, sew in snap, and velcro closures
- Instructions for optional interior slip pocket
- 1/2 yard main bag body exterior (home dec or canvas)
- 1/2 yard pockets exterior
- 1 yard main body lining and exterior pocket linings, interior slip pocket, and straps
- Fat Quarter (18”x22”) interior slip pocket
- magnetic snap (optional) – 14mm snap for back pocket, or velcro could be substituted
- hidden sew in magnetic snap (optional) or 18mm magnetic snap
- 2 yards fusible woven interfacing (Pellon SF101)
- water soluble pen
APPROX. FINISHED DIMENSIONS:
15.5″ Wide/13.5″ Tall/12.5″ Handle Drop/Total Height 26″
Advanced Beginner and beyond.
Fabric is sold by the yard.
For Example: Enter .75 in the box below and click "add to cart" to order 3/4 yard.