The Emma Day Bag Pattern by Grand Revival (Tanya and Linda Whelan) is a casual and easy to make roomy bag with instructions for 2 strap styles.
- Bag exterior - 1 yd cotton quilting print
- Bag lining - 1 yd cotton quilting print
- Interfacing - 1 yd medium weight cotton (canvas, twill, duck, etc.)
- Patch interfacing - 2 scraps of quilt batting, each 4 1/2 inches x 6 1/2 inches
- Bag bottom - 1 piece stiff interfacing or plastic canvas grid, 4 1/2 inches x 10 3/4 inches
- Magnetic snap
- Two 1 inch metal rings (D, O, or square) to connect Strap B to bag
Fabric is sold by the yard.
For Example: Enter .75 in the box below and click "add to cart" to order 3/4 yard.