The yardage given is for a one-way design. Allow extra yardage for matching or centering a design on your fabric.INTERFACING / NOTIONS NEEDED
The bag can be made using 44” wide quilting fabric OR 54” wide mid-weight home dec fabric, please see the chart below.
- 20” wide fusible woven interfacing - I use Shape Flex® SF-101 from Pellon®
Please check the chart above for the amount required. Make sure you pre-wash the interfacing following the manufacturer's instructions.
- 1/8 yard of 20" wide Peltex® #70 by Pellon®
- 1 spool of coordinating all-purpose thread
- I use my Premium Threads from Rowan
Scissors, Straight pins, Large safety pin, Transparent tape, Iron and Ironing board, 24" quilting ruler, Chalk pencil, Pressing cloth, Hand sewing needle, 1 sheet of wax-free tracing paper, Turning tool (such as a closed pair of scissors), Optional: Pressing ham or rolled up towel
- 20 1/4” wide across the widest point x 11 1/4" tall (20 3/4” tall with Handles)